Like all services at Cobblestone, Counselling services are focused on treating people holistically. We see the person as a whole and employ a person-centered, collaborative and integrative approach to counselling and therapy. Finding a therapist that is uniquely fitted to your needs is especially important to us at Cobblestone. We want you to find the right fit. Cobblestone has a panel of counsellors for you to choose from, each bringing their own specializations and ways of working.
The length of service and frequency of sessions may vary. You will work with your counsellor to develop goals and a timeline for accomplishing those goals.
Cobblestone counsellors offer integrated, person-centered care, including methods such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CPT);
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT);
- Narrative Therapy;
- Mindfulness-based methods;
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR);
- Solution-focused and
- Motivational Interviewing.
Possible areas of focus:
- Stress management
- General anxiety
- Grief and bereavement
- Life transitions
- Family dynamics including couples counselling
- Chronic illness
- Addictions and substance dependency
- Goal planning/ achievement/ performance
- General consulting services
Counselling is available for all ages including pediatric/children, adolescents, teenagers to adults.
Cobblestone Counselling and Mental Health Services
8-1084 Rest Acres Rd, Paris ON