The safest source for practitioner-grade supplements.
Cobblestone Naturopathic Medicine Services
Naturopathic doctors address the fundamental causes of disease, heal the whole person through individualized treatment, and teach the principles of healthy living and preventative medicine. The Doctor of Naturopathy degree program provides more than 3,000 hours of classroom training and 1,200 hours of clinical experience. The foundation for a successful career as a naturopathic doctor is gained through courses in:
- History, philosophy and principles of naturopathic medicine;
- Art and practice of naturopathic medicine;
- Foundations of naturopathic medicine; and
- Biomedical sciences.
CCNM’s curriculum includes:
- Clinical nutrition;
- Lifestyle management;
- Traditional Asian medicine and acupuncture;
- Botanical (herbal) medicine;
- Physical medicine; and