What Is Physiotherapy and How Can It Help Me?
Our team is dedicated and focused on the assessment and treatment of all conditions related to bone, muscle and joint problems!
Physiotherapists work with clients of ALL ages and ALL types of health conditions. Our number one goal is to get the patient back to pre-injury status in the shortest, cost effective manner. Whether the patients goal is to heal an injury or improve overall health by increasing range of motion, strengthening muscles or improving cardiovascular health, our therapists will make it happen!
Whether you are suffering from pain, weakness or stiffness due to an injury, accident, medical condition or disability, it’s time to find out how physiotherapy at Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab can help you get back to your maximum physical and functional abilities. Our experienced physiotherapists will work closely with you to reduce pain and promote healing so you can return to your daily activities sooner.
Our physiotherapy treatment plans cover all aspects of your recovery. From comprehensive assessments and hands-on care to providing personalized home exercise programs and injury prevention, our professionally trained physiotherapists are here for you every step of the way. In fact, our successful track record in physiotherapy is the result of our patient-focused, education-oriented approach because we appreciate that better-informed patients experience better health outcomes. We’re at the leading edge of healthcare — investing in proprietary research and working with knowledgeable therapists who are extensively accredited — so you can rest assured that we will address any questions or concerns you have and tailor your treatment to fit your specific lifestyle and recovery goals.
Physiotherapy can help treat a wide range of health and wellness issues including:
- Back and neck pain
- Arthritic conditions
- Muscle and joint pain/weakness
- Sports injuries/return to sport strengthening
- Concussion Care
- Pre/post surgical conditions
- Pre- and post-natal care programs/strengthening and other women’s health conditions
- Pelvic floor strengthening
- Pediatric Therapy
- Ergonomic Assessments/ Functional Ability Evaluations
- Oversee rehabilitation in the home after injury or illness
Our clinics specialize and have extensive experience with:
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) injuries
- Our clinic is fully motor vehicle insurance licensed by HCAI**
- Work Related Injuries (WSIB)
- Our clinics can handle all work related injuries and conditions
- Concussion and mTBI injuries
- Neurological and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Health
- Pediatric Therapy