Home Care and Assistance Services
What We Offer!
At Right at Home, in community partnership with Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab Centres, we are committed to providing more than just home care services. We strive to be a guide for older and differently-abled adults in planning for their future.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of those we serve, including our clients, their families, and those who rely on us the most. We also aim to improve the quality of life of our local Care Office owners and their Care Team Members, who work tirelessly to provide care to our clients. While we ensure that all our 50+ offices in Canada and 600+ offices worldwide follow our mission every day, we know that everything starts with the foundation of our communities.
Clinical and Community Services
- In-clinic Occupational Therapy and Homecare Assessments
- Homecare and assistive services (assessments and evaluations for home care services)
- Mobile services are offered to patients who require full home care assessments in the comfort of their own home.
- Virtual and Online Services
- Workers Compensation/WSIB Assessments (Personal Care Needs Assessments/ PCNA)
- Motor Vehicle Accident/MVA Assessments (Form 1 Assessments)
Want To Learn More?
We’re thrilled to meet you and your family! Our compassionate staff is prepared to assist you. For more information on our homecare services, please visit our community partner’s website or call us today!